Anyone at any stage of life could require domiciliary care including those with learning disabilities, mental health problems, sensory impairment or physical disabilities. We believe everyone has the right to maintain their lifestyle.
Our clients are unique and special with their own requirements We can keep control and provide the right domiciliary care for our clients in their own homes.
We have flexible care service from just check – in visit to making cup of tea to a waking night service to 24-hour live-in care. Supporting with personal hygiene and toileting, along with dressing and maintaining your personal appearance.
It can cover, but is not limited to:
- Bathing and showering, including bed-baths, Support with shaving
- Applying lotions and creams as required
- Dressing and getting ready for bed
- Oral hygiene, Applying make-up, and hair care
- Foot care, especially if you are diabetic and you need to be extra vigilant with your feet
- Helping you to the toilet, including using a commode or bed pan
- Changing continence pads, along with cleaning intimate areas
- Support moving position in bed, to stretch and prevent bed sores
- Changing or maintaining a stoma or catheter bag, or other form of clinical intervention