With Support from our carers who can deliver the service whilst you have your loved ones by your side.
Dedicated support when you need it most
Passing away peacefully, with dignity in familiar surroundings, is what many of us would wish for.
Change can be disruptive and unbalancing, as can the process of settling into a completely new environment such as a hospice or hospital.
- A fully trained carer can offer regular support with many tasks.
- Personal care – supporting with bathing and showering.
- Support with toileting, including changing continence pads or using a commode.
- Mobility support, such as help moving position in bed and help with standing or sitting – and using hoists when required.
- Administering or prompting medication, and supporting with pain management.
- Changing bedding and housekeeping duties.
- Preparing meals and snacks to taste and dietary requirements.
- Complex care such as changing catheters, stomas.
- Ongoing companionship and emotional support.