Carer will stay in the house through the night to aid and support as required.
The benefits of having an waking night care service in place include peace of mind and reassurance that your loved one will be cared for through the night.
On a Waking Night our carer is on hand throughout the night, awake, alert and making sure our client is safe, sound and secure.
Our shifts are from 9pm/10pm through to 7am/8am.
- Administer Medication at regular intervals
- Help to go to the bathroom
- Help in changing positions in bed
- Someone on hand for those living with progressive conditions such as dementia
- Extra peace of mind for your family knowing someone is on-hand
- Give your family that needed break
Our Night carers are by your side throughout the night as and when you need them.